WHAT DO WE COLLECT AND WHY DO WE COLLECT IT?
We may ask you to provide the following types of personal information when you fill the send us a message form on our website or fill any of our lead ads form:
- your name and;
- contact information i.e. email address and telephone number.
Our primary aim of collecting your information is to enable us give you a seamless customer experience and to provide you with information required of us as well as inform you about our products.
If you are aged under the contractual age of 21, please get your parent or guardian’s permission before you provide any personal information.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may use your personal information to:
- Provide information on our products and services – we use information to provide you with information on products and services you have requested, and to communicate with you about them.
- Communicate promotions and competitions – we use contact details you have given us, to provide you with information about our promotions, offers and events that we think will be of interest to you.
- Respond and process enquiries, suggestions and complaints; if you make an enquiry, suggestion or complaint, we will use that information to provide you with an appropriate solution and to improve our products, services and communications.
WHEN DO WE SEND YOU MARKETING COMMUNICATION?
We will only send you marketing communications where there is a necessity for us to do so. You have the right to withdraw your consent for us to use your personal information at any time for marketing communications. To unsubscribe from marketing communications, click on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any marketing email received from us.
WHAT IS OUR LEGAL BASIS FOR USING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We only use your personal information where it is permitted by laws that protect your privacy rights. These include but not are not limited to:
- we have your consent (if applicable);
- we need to use the information to perform a contract with you;
- it is fair to use the personal information in our interests and at no disadvantage whatsoever to your personal interests– this can include but not limited to marketing additional products or services to you.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR?
We will never retain your personal data for longer than is necessary. We will only retain your personal information for as long as we need to fulfil the purposes we collected it for as set out above, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, or reporting requirements.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We would not share your personal information with any third parties without your prior consent.
You have the right to ask us for access to your information, and to edit, delete or move your personal information. To exercise these rights please contact us via the form or phone number on our ‘Contact Us’ page – https://landwey.ng/
To protect your information, we have policies and procedures in place to make sure that only authorized personnel can access the information we collect at our data collection points.